We make selling your home or property simple. Contact us today!
The Hart Team offers home sellers outstanding service and support when you are ready to sell your home or property.
How do we do it?
The Hart Team provides complete service from listing through closing:
• We give all of our clients a comparable market analysis to insure the right price is listed for your home or property to sell fast,
• We offer a Home Warranty Protection Plan (see information below for details) that protects your appliances starting at the listing date through the closing date AND protects buyers for one full year after closing,
• We have over 20 years of real estate marketing and sales experience that enables us to market and advertise your home or property to sell quickly,
• We offer Mortgage, Title and Closing services to give our ellers a hassle-free process.
What are other reasons to sell your home with The Hart Team?
• Training for in-home inspection help correct any issues before listing your home.
• Proven track record for selling homes at maximum price.
• Direct mailing of home or property brochures to neighbors and surrounding properties.
• 10 to 20 photos of home or property will be added to the MLS listing.
• Experience in working with multiple offer situations.
• Trained negotiatora able to maximize offer price and gain agreement on additional issues.
• All serious buyers will be pre-qualified resulting in accepted Purchase Agreement closings.
• Once the Purchase Agreement is accepted, we follow-up with the Buyer’s Mortgage Banker and Title Company to insure smooth closings.
• The Hart Team attends all closings.
• We go over the whole selling process with our clients and leave out the technical jargon.
• We keep our clients continually updated on all marketing efforts and buyer interest.
• We are available to help our clients 7 days per week.
Home Warranty Protection Plan:
• Protects the seller against unexpected repairs on Heating, Vents/Ducts, and central Air Conditioning, plumbing, electrical, water heaters, and built-in appliances during the listing period (up to 180 days). Includes 24 hour service with a minimal seller-paid charge per service call.
• Protects the buyer on the same for one full year after closing.
• 80% of buyers prefer to purchase a home with a warranty (Gallop Poll). Homes sell faster with a warranty.
• Homes with a warranty receive a 3% higher selling price, according to Business Week magazine.
What price should I ask for my home?
All sellers wannt to get the highest price possible. That is why we always know the current market and find the highest reasonable price. Setting the right price for your home or property is part art, part science:
In most situtions, the value of your home depends on recent sales of comparable homes or properties in your area. We review the selling prices in the area and adjust the price accordingly for current market trends, condition of the property, and features of the home. Other details including the lot size, traffic patterns, curb appeal, and landscaping will also affect the value of your home.
• Most buyers look for homes in the price range set by their monthly payment ability and down payment.
• Most buyers know what price they can afford and often purchase by comparison.
• Too high of an asking price is an immediate turn-off to buyers.
• Asking a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to negotiate.
But if your asking price is too high, the buyer’s offer will most likely be unreasonable.
It is important to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions set by the area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
Contact The Hart Team for a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) for your home and to learn more about the services we provide!
Randy Hart: 928-208-1229
Becky Stark: 928-566-9838